Monday, June 15, 2009

Contest: Win a Copper Corset Ring designed by me!



UPDATE: FeatheredDesigned was selected as the winner of this stunning ring by FashionGrail on Sunday, June 21.

She won with her comment: ” I adore necklaces, next to feathers, necklaces are my got to accessories, the bigger, the bolder, the more unique the better! And I love layering necklaces. Pearls with chains, chains with woods, black and white, fringe with wood. The possibilities are endless and what better way to add to my collection then with the Periwinkle Dream…Upcycled Chocolate Link Chain and Ribbon Choker Necklace with Copper and Goldstone accent from the Alchemy Collection.”

Congratulations Feathered Design and a big thank you to all of you who participated!

Wow! My favorite Copper Corset Ring is the prize in this weeks Fashiongrail Contest.


There is no purchase necessary and the Contest is simple... visit the MerCurios shoppe and pick your favorite accessory. Then go to Fashiongrail and answer this question "what would you wear it with?" The most creative answer wins the prize.

The contest runs from Monday, June 15 through Friday, June 19 and the winner will be selected on Saturday, June 20.

What are you waiting for? You could be the winner of this fabulous ring! Creativity is key and just to prove it here are a couple of the comments that have already been left...

..."I really like Bewitching ....I would wear this with my wedding dress so everyone would know I meant business, especially my groom"

..."The “
love knot” ring ...I’d wear it in the bath while I was covered in bubbles!!!"

Remember...Have Fun & be Creative!




1 comment:

Amy said...

This ring is gorgeous! I'd like to see one in sterling, too...