Our "Best Friends" Rings as seen in Etsy Finds.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
2010 "My Picks" Etsy Gift Guide
MomentusNY bills themselves as "Handmade, Simple, EVERYDAY ELEGANT jewelry" and in my opinion they truly pull their weight in this category. MomentusNY's pieces can go from the office to evening in a matter of seconds.
Lets not forget those special occasions either. Have a holiday party to addend and looking for that very special piece to complement the outfit you've picked out weeks ago? Give MomentusNY a peak - they might just have what you need.
Clockwise from left:
- gold autumn leaf and tree earrings; $18
- gold clover leaf lucky charm necklace; $27
- silver five orchids necklace; $30
- gold bird and tree earrings; $21
Leave your favorite piece from MomentusNY in the comments section below.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Some New and Exciting Press here at MerCurios! Not, ONE, but TWO of our Personalized Tattoo-style Banner Rings were among those featured in the latest installment of STATUS MAGAZINE.
"Money" - upper right
"Sors Ventus Temerarus" - (fortune favors the bold) lower left
Sunday, November 14, 2010
MerCurios is pleased to announce we will once again be extending FREE Worldwide Shipping for the Holiday Season. Beginning Monday, November 15 though January 15 ALL packages are SHIPPED FREE OF CHARGE to the US and Abroad via USPS First Class and First Class International Mail.
- USPS First Class Mail delivery averages 2-5 days and includes a tracking number and delivery confirmation
- USPS First Class International Mail delivery averages 1-3 weeks and includes a Customs Number for reference
- In the interim, until each listing reflects the Free Shipping promotion, MerCurios will refund the shipping charge via PayPal or Google Checkout within 24 hours of purchase.
- Priority and Express Mail are viable shipping options - send me your zip code if you are in the US or your country and postal code if you are abroad and I will get back to you with a quote.
All Custom work is on a First Come - First Serve basis.
Need some gift ideas? Here are our HOTTEST Items:
"Say Anything" CUSTOM single and double finger rings (AS SEEN IN STATUS MAGAZINE, Issue 15 October/November 2010) - See the single finger version here and the very popular two finger version here.
Quartz two finger ring (AS SEEN IN CLEO MAGAZINE, September and October 2010 issues) - See that ring here.
Our ever popular CUSTOM Corset Ring (AS SEEN IN THE ETSY FINDS Blog TWICE) available in copper here and stainless steel here
Of course we cannot forget the Copper version of our "Say Anything" ring (AS SEEN IN THE ETSY FINDS Blog & The STORQUE) - you can check it out here and here.
Friday, November 5, 2010
I'll admit that I'm human. I'll admit that I make mistakes. I'll admit that not everything works out the way I planned, even when I had the best intentions in mind. October was proof of that.
Now where do I start? I know! At the beginning...
- Early in the month of October a friend contacted me for a custom copper quartz skull ring. The ring was perfect in every way and she was oh so happy. Come to find out an hour after she had the ring that it had to be cut off her hand - turns out she was allergic to copper. Who knew! I went on to remake the ring using silver and the result has been great - no reaction! All I can say honestly is that I'm so happy that this happened to a friend - someone who knew me in *real life* and knew my character, the quality of my work and my level of integrity.
- Three weeks later I received an email from a customer who did not get the custom ring I made for them. Oh, they received a ring all right, but it was not theirs. In fact, their ring went 1,000 miles away to the person who's ring they had. I was, and still am MORTIFIED! You don't me from Adam, but this has NEVER happened before. You may be thinking...hey one package out of five years of shipping, that's a great track record. Me, I'm from the old school where one mistake is just one too many!
Why am I sharing all this with you? A permanent record on the world wide web forever and ever...well, for two reasons:
- I really need to just let it all out; it's a cleansing process.
- To show you that you are not alone
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
What a glorious way to start off the month of November; being included among those featured in an article in Etsy's Blog, The Storque. This article in-particular was titled "Random Acts of Kindness" and centers on Kind Over Matter.
Kind Over Matter focuses on feeling good and promoting positivity - sounds like how I live my life! No wonder our "Carpe Diem" ring made into the inspirational post pics. Kind Over Matter strives to help independent artists and craft persons follow their respective dreams with mico-grants, funded by donations and proceeds from their Etsy Shop. The best part of this whole thing? WE - you and I - the public at large - decide who shall be awarded the grants. How cool is that?!
Read more about Kind Over Matter on their Blog. Here is a link to the Etsy Blog article. And of course I could not forget our Carpe Diem Ring here. That's it below -- second row, middle picture