Monday, January 30, 2012

In the works - Studs & Spikes

Truth be told, I am a supply hoarder.  I buys lots of stuff all the time - sometimes I know what I'm going to do with a particular item - other times I see it and just "have to have it".  

That's the story behind this chain.  Believe it or not, I purchased it two years ago while on a buying trip.  It was just one of those items that I just had to have.  I didn't know what I was going to do with it - especially at almost $15 a foot wholesale!  I just knew that I wanted needed it.

Well, two years later this studded spike bracelet and flexible spike ring were born.  I'm so in love with these pieces and hope you are too.  



I need to get in touch with the manufacturer to see if that chain is still available (finger crossed!).  If not, you are looking at a limited edition of three bracelets and perhaps two rings.  Oh well, this is what happens when you sit on supplies. 

Are you a supply hoarder? I'd love any and all feedback.  Please share your tips, tricks, etc... in the comments section below.

xoxo

No comments: