For those of you that don't know, the Scooby Doo cartoon gets its 11th incarnation this evening at 7pm on Cartoon Network. That's right it's the premiere of Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. and Gabriel and I couldn't more excited! We've been waiting for this day for months; ever since we heard whispers back in the fall...
Anyway, in honor of Scooby Doo, and to commemorate the NEW series we decided to make Scooby Snacks. Well, actually gummy (bear type) candy. Here's the recipe if you're interested. It's quick, inexpensive, easy...and messy of course. Enjoy!!
What you need:
1. Molds - any candy molds will do
2. Jello - that's right, Jello; One 3oz package
3. Unflavored Gelatin - Two 0.25oz packages
4. 1/3 Cup of water
What you do:
1. add the water, Jello & Gelatin in a pot and let sit for 10 minutes
2. cook the mixture on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes until everything has dissolved
3. remove from heat & immediately pour into the molds
4. place the mixture-filled molds into the freezer for 10-15 minutes