Monday, June 10, 2013

The Lego Story


We are HUGE Lego fans in our home. I've lost count of all the Lego sets Gabriel has in his collection - God only knows if he has all the respective pieces too.  

If Gabe isn't building, rebuilding or creating (he's very good at building from his imagination) then he's scouring You Tube for Lego Reviews.  Not too long ago while perusing reviews, we stumbled across this video on the Lego Feed - I enjoyed it so much that I just had to share it.

I love anything and everything that has a positive message.  Without giving away the movie  

- Keep Moving Forward

is what I walked away with.  That and, Keep the Faith, and always follow your intuition too.

What an inspiring story to say the least.  It's no wonder Lego is as successful as it it!

No comments: