Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The NEW face of MerCurios

I've been neglecting the blog lately and I'm sorry.  We've had lots going on over here at MerCurios HQ and unfortunately - being a one woman show - the blog had to take a back seat.

Now that things have settled down and we are back on track, I thought I'd share the NEW face of MerCurios - our new Logo! 



While I love, love, love our original MerCurios logo - it has been with us since 2003 - I felt it was about time we had a facelift -- something to bring MerCurios into the current moment and reflect the mood of the brand...

Modern, Ethereal, Chaotic (of course!), Organic, Industrial & Raw

Our good friend Jenn over at SocialPop Marketing redesigned it for us. What do you think? It was really hard for me to decide on the colors & I almost went with black and gold. 


In the end I chose to go with blue and green. I found the colors very soothing, and appealing to the eye. As as with everything MerCurios there is some symbolism involved...

The blue represents the ocean, the ebb and flow of the tides as such is life, and the green represents prosperity, of course.

I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. What color combo would you have voted for?

No comments: