Saturday, March 13, 2010

Progress is a beautiful thing

So, I've actually buckled down and started making some progress for my meeting since the last post.  I started on chunky bracelets, incorporating different metals and textures to create some unique pieces.  In the last of the four bracelets created so far, I mixed some sheer ribbon with cathedral style chain, and accented it with a few lagoon blue lace agate ovals for pop. 

Each of the four is truly different from the other - true to my schizophrenic design style.  I had to stop here, because I'm on a train early tomorrow morning for the MJSA Show at the Hilton in NYC.  ...I'll let you know if I find anything good. 

Here are the pics of the recently completed bracelets...keep in mind they are for a Fall 2010 presentation...



No comments: